Grant writing tips and resources
The following websites provide advice and tips on how to write a successful grant application.
- Club Help: Identify commonly used grant terminology and criteria, as well as providing information on how to write a successful grant and key things to consider when preparing to apply for a grant.
- Valley Sport: Provide grant writing tips.
- Sports Community: Provide information on how to write and win grant applications.
- Funding Centre: Provides examples and answers to common questions you'll find on grant applications.
- The Grants Hub: Provides application tips and advice on turning ideas into ‘projects’, applying for government grants, budget development, relationship building, grant terminology & more.
- Manningham's Community Training Program: Manningham Council provides free training sessions for not for profit community organisations to build their skills on a range of topics. For more information contact the Community Grants Team.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link