Be Your Best with Good Sports
Good Sports supports, educates, and inspires over 10,000 clubs across the country to set up a better environment for players, volunteers, supporters and officials.
The program has been helping build strong clubs across the country for over 20 years. Best of all, it’s free for all Australian community clubs.
Our local sporting clubs are already fantastic – Good Sports can help them become even better with support on securing funding, meeting legal requirements like liquor licensing and tobacco laws, mental health, safe transport and more.
WHY GOOD SPORTS?
Good Sports is designed for busy volunteers. Benefits include:
• takes the guesswork out of understanding and complying with the legal requirements relating to alcohol and drug risk management
• get the inside scoop on grant opportunities, including tips and resources to help clubs deliver strong funding applications
• dedicated mental health module and safe transport guide
• helps clubs create a safe, family friendly environment to attract new member and volunteers
• easy-to-use online program you can access from any device, with heaps of free tools and resources
• it’s free for all community sporting clubs in Australia.
JOIN TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $300 REBEL SPORT VOUCHER FOR YOUR CLUB
Clubs who join Good Sports before September 23, 2022 go in the running to win a $300 Rebel Sport voucher for their club. To get started, visit goodsports.com.au/join and fill out the form. To be eligible for the prize, clubs must:
• register their club for the program
• log in to the Good Sports portal between August 15 and September 23, 2022
• and tick the box to opt-in to the competition. Our team is here to support clubs along the way if they get stuck.
Join today Get started by visiting goodsports.com.au/join and the Good Sports team will help you make it happen.