Manningham Templestowe Leisure Centre (MTLC) Master Plan Forum
What is important about MTLC and how you would like to use it in the future? Please add any initial ideas and comments that relate to the project objectives below.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Create a clear vision and plan for future infrastructure development;
- Provide direction on future use and future facility requirements, including a focus on providing compliant infrastructure to support a Regional Netball facility;
- Identify current risks and provide recommendations to Council on how each risk can be addressed;
- Assess the flora and fauna of the park and provide strategies to protect and enhance it;
- Identify opportunities to improve the visibility, accessibility and connectivity of the park for local residents use;
- Identify any alternate uses for the facility, responding directly to the Recreation Strategy’s priority of providing flexible, multi-use spaces for the community;
- Help us to determine priorities for future upgrades; and
- Develop concept plans for infrastructure developments.