Flooding and Stormwater Management Community Reference Panel Meeting 4
The fourth meeting of the Flooding and Stormwater Management Community Reference Panel (CRP) was held on 31 May 2023.
The CRP is helping to guide the development of the Manningham Flood Mapping Project and Integrated Water Management Strategy.
Summary of Flooding and Stormwater Management CRP Meeting 4 minutes:
- The focus of the meeting was on responding to questions previously raised by community members.
- Key differences between the previous and current flood mapping projects were presented, as well as a briefing on land use planning.
- Officers advised that it is proposed to develop a Flood (Stormwater) Management Strategy in parallel with the flood mapping and development of the Integrated Water Management Strategy. This strategy is proposed to be reviewed once the newly mapped flood extents have been developed.
- The CRP was also advised that:
- Afflux consulting was appointed to progress the local catchment flood mapping.
- Council would consider the updated Integrated Water Management Strategy Implementation Plan at its June meeting.
All meeting minutes will be available on the Your Say Manningham Flooding and Stormwater Management page.