Flooding and Stormwater Management Community Reference Panel Meeting 1
The newly appointed Flooding and Stormwater Management Community Reference Panel (CRP) held its first meeting on 9 November 2022.
Together with the CRP, we’re working to better understand and address increasing challenges to water management, including climate change, development pressure and population growth.
The CRP will help guide the development of the Manningham Flood Mapping Project and Integrated Water Management Strategy.
Summary of Flooding and Stormwater Management CRP Meeting 1 minutes:
- Cr Stephen Mayne formally welcomed CRP members.
- The project team provided a project overview, covering the forecast impacts of climate change and population growth on water availability and flood risk.
- CRP members discussed the project scope, which includes flood mapping and the preparation of an Integrated Water Management Strategy for the city.
- CRP members agreed how they will work together, including role and responsibilities.
- CRP members worked in small groups to discuss what project success would look like.
All meeting minutes will be available on the Your Say Manningham Flooding and Stormwater Management page.